Open to girls in grades 4 - 8
Starts in August. Ends late October.
- Games: Mondays and Wednesdays against other Catholic Schools in our division.
- Parents are responsible for providing transportation to and from games.
- Athletes will need: Black shorts (no spandex for games), Knee pads, tennis shoes and water bottle. Uniforms tops are provided. No spandex shorts or leggings are allowed for games and practices.
- First practice is usually on the first day of school. From 3:30 to 4:45pm. Dismissal is from Cargill Hall, parents form a carline. Please do not park and walk across the carline unless you park in the back of Cargill Hall.
- Depending on the number of games available throughout the season will determine if we participate in any tournaments.
- Tournament fees are extra.
- Parents are needed to help run concessions, line judges and scoreboard.