Parent School Association
The St. Mary Parent School Association (PSA) is a parent group under the direction and supervision of the school principal that concentrates on supporting St. Mary Catholic School in many different ways. We plan and execute PSA fundraisers, support social activities for parents and students, take on a supportive role for our fabulous staff and provide outreach to our many families/staff.
As a parent EVERYONE is a member. If you choose to volunteer your time and resources you too can be an involved member or board member. We may ask you to select a project to lead or participate as a helper in one of the projects. You may choose to take another approach and remain on our email/call list so that we can contact to see if you are available when we need extra help on a project. We have a lot planned – and that is exciting!
- St. Mary Welcome Group
- PSA Newsletter and Communication Group
- Room Mom Coordinators
- New Uniform Sales (PSA Fundraiser)
- Family Fun Nights (PSA Fundraiser)
- St. Valentine’s Day Sale (PSA Fundraiser)
- May Crowning Flower Sale (PSA Fundraiser)
- First Sunday
- Monthly Teacher Appreciation
- Halloween Carnival
- Gala and Auction (Fundraiser)
- Father/Daughter Dance
- Teacher Appreciation Week