Safe Haven Training
Click the link below to take the new Safe Haven training (formerly Virtus)
The CMG Safe Haven online training has replaced the VIRTUS training. The training consists of 3 vignette style training videos that is approximately 60 minutes and will include a criminal background check that must be completed.
These trainings are available in English and Spanish. All Safe Environment trainings will only be available online.
- All new employees and volunteers will complete the Safe Haven online training program. The turnaround time for approval may be approximately two weeks or less.
- All individuals must complete the training and complete a background check prior to the start of employment and/or volunteer service.
- The 5-year anniversary date is still in place, individuals who recently attended VIRTUS will not be due to complete refresher trainings until they have met their 5-year anniversary date.
- As the 5-year anniversary date is met, individuals will need to log into CMGConnect with their previous personal VIRTUS user id and 1234 as the password. Once the individual logs into their CMGConnect account, they will be able to change their password. If they do not remember the user id, they may contact the following:
- Janet Ellison at 281-332-4014 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daphne Woods at 800.228.6108 ext. 2375 or email@example.com
- CMG at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following individuals below will now be required to complete Safe Haven online training as well:
- Individuals who have never attended training.
- Individuals who are currently due for refresher training and had not attended VIRTUS training.
- Individuals who are currently due and have not attended VIRTUS training.
- Individuals who are out of compliance or past due.